Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blogging

Personally, I believe that blogging is a great idea. It’s a way in my eyes that you can start becoming more confident in writing and more interested when it comes to reading. However not many people are to confident in writing what they feel because this is open to everyone in the classroom so people become more reserved in what they are typing. They begin to fear if someone is going to post a negative comment on there blog. But if we continue to blog people will begin to see that no one is going to write negative feedback towards them and those insecure people will become confident in what they have to say. Some topics I would be interested in blogging about would be world wide current events, where I see myself in 10 years from now and simple things in between. When it comes to being marked on blogging the 6 point scale should be involved I think because everyone understands it and the expectations that it holds.

1 comment:

krisharstone said...

That is very true and thought provoking. I believe that the issue of insecurity is valid because some people don't want others to be allowed to read their work. I don't agree on the 6 point scale because blogging should be a free area. Blogs should still be written in formal language, but should be marked only ona completion basis.